7.20.2013

summer breeze




I have been so busy with work, I wish I had more time in the summer. Taking a quick break in-between editing and photo sessions to savor the little moments is so important to me. In the winter it seems I have all the time I need, and suddenly we are halfway through summer. Sigh. I caught a quick breeze in the shade on this large old-fashioned wooden swing in my yard. Just what I needed. 



"Every person needs to take one day away. A day in which one consciously separates the past from the future...A day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for."-Maya Angelou

4 comments:

  1. i've been following your blog for a while now and never commented, I am pretty quite online. But I wanted to tell you these pictures are stunning, as are most of your images and writing on here! I just love that first one. So summery! xo Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! That is so sweet it makes me so happy when people post sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. I love this-I so agree. Time to oneself is so important. Lovely pictures, as always.

    ReplyDelete