7.19.2013

Have a lovely weekend







I hope everyone can find a nice spot to cool off this weekend. But should you chose to stay indoors and keep cool in the a/c, here are some fun links to check out over the weekend.


1. Swimming with pigs.  seriously, does it get any cuter than this?
2. Ten amazing tree-top hotels Honeymoon?
3. Diary of the most chill bride ever.
4. I love this "naked" wedding cake.
5. Beat the heat with homemade popsicles 
6. In case you miss the exhibit Rain Room  at  MOMA (it ends July 28th) you can check out the video here. How cool is this?! And if you are on Instagram, look for the hashtag #rainroom for some amazing pictures.
7. A nice mellow song for your weekend.
8. I don't know about you, but I have been living in easy-brezzy dresses the past few weeks. This one is so pretty from Anthropologie!
9. These cute matalletic ballet flats would be great with the dress too-in lieu of my leather sandals.
10. How to make the perfect cold-brewed coffee from Food 52.

Enjoy your weekend, and stay cool! Image taken two weeks ago at Crane Beach.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the rain room was amazing, visited a few weeks ago, but the lines! We were lucky, got their early with membership so it wasn't as bad as those who had to wait longer. Lovely site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really wanted to go, but I just couldn't get there, it was so hot that last week, and the lines scared me away!

      Delete