6.07.2013

wanderlust (new england style)




I've been scheming about little summer trips. since most of my weekends are filled up with weddings, I try to take little trips here and there during the week. I want to go to Maine, Cape Cod, and also a few day trips maybe to Rhode Island. There are so many quaint towns I have never seen. One thing I love about living in New England is you can be in New York City, and then two hours later be in a beautiful quaint New England seaside town. So a bit of wanderlust on the mind, but keeping it close to home... here are some fun links to check out over the weekend.

1. I saw this quaint tiny shack, and wanted to be there. How beautiful is that yellow set against the blue sky?

2. Something like this rustic cabin on the water, is what I was thinking.

3. Would you go whale watching on your honeymoon?

4. This house is famous. And you can rent it. Isn't it the sweetest? Also one of my favorite movies....

5. Nantucket is one of my favorite places. Here is a list of some romantic B&B's. 

6. What about Glamping? Not camping, but Glamping.  That airstream is pretty cool.

7. Or if you are more into luxury, this place has it all. And it's right here in Litchfield County. But which one would you stay in? I love the helicopter and the treehouse!

8. This Vermont inn was picked by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the best of 2013.

Any trips planned? Have a lovely weekend! The next several weekends in a row I have weddings, which I am really looking forward to.


P.S. You may have noticed some changes in the way the blog looks? Blogger templets have been wigging out on me, and for that reason, I will be switching my blog over in the next 4-6 weeks to a customizable site. You will see some lovely new changes coming to both my website portfolio and my blog-I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment