11.05.2012

Rebecca + Rob
















Here is a long overdue post from Rebecca and Rob's wedding, who were married in the sweet little town of Collinsville, CT just at the peak of the leaves changing color. It had all the ingredients for a quintessential new england wedding, white church with red doors included. They even got to ring the church bells after the ceremony. So fun. I am always more interested in what goes on between the "posed" shots. The family, being family. I am all for the traditional family shots, but sometimes the rawest, best images grow out of those moments. I loved that everyone kept mistaking me for a member of Rebecca's family. They were so much fun, and so lovely, I would be honored.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I agree.. the natural un posed for photographs are always more interesting.

    ReplyDelete