8.08.2013

summertime (and the best of intentions)


Doesn't it seem like summertime is flying by? I had the best intentions of posting more wedding images for you this week, but time got away from me.  I seemed to have gotten lost in summer. In the mean time you can keep up to speed with me elsewhere on Facebook and Instagram where I usually post sneak peeks. I also have some pretty exciting changes coming to site and blog, which I am looking forward to sharing with you. Here are some summer links for you from around the world wide web.

Top ten ways to cook all that kale growing in your garden. // The easiest salsa ever. // An amazing all natural face mask all found in your kitchen! // The best summer hair products to control frizz// My new favorite color for summer from Essie. //  How to make homemade ice cream without a machine// //How to pack the best summer picnic. From Food 52 // And a song for your weekend. Don't you worry 'bout a thing! // 41 camping ideas worth your read! Have a lovely weekend~

2 comments: