8.29.2013

have a lovely labor day weekend


It's been such a busy few weeks, I am not sure where to begin, but I know that this weekend,  I am going to take some time off from everything and enjoy the last official weekend of summer. I know it's hard to reflect on something when it is still so close to you, but I have had a wonderful summer, with amazing new clients, beautiful weddings, and  the sweetest little babies and kids. I know I say this a lot, but I am truly blessed to be able to do what  I love.

I am never ever ready for summer to end, and seeing the hydrangea turn a pinkish color, reminds me that fall is on the horizon, and though it doesn't officially kick off for another few weeks, I feel a little bit of longing for summer's passing already. Time marches on before my eyes. Maybe that's why I feel the need to document everything?

What are you up to this weekend? I plan on staying put here in Litchfield Country with the exception of going to see Brett Dennen with my sister on Friday night (I can't wait). Have a lovely labor day weekend, and enjoy the last days of summer.

1 comment:

  1. lovely. Inspiring. Thoughtful.
    xo Meredith

    ReplyDelete