6.28.2013

have a lovely (summer) weekend



What are you doing this weekend? I thought for this weekends links I would share some fun wedding links. I am smack dab in the middle of wedding season, and am seeing so much pretty lately, with so much creativity from the brides doing things themselves, and making it really personal. I love it! From outdoor receptions, lights hanging from trees, haystacks as couches (you get the idea). So I'm leaving you with some lovely links from the best of the best in wedding eye-candy and a few cute DIY's....enjoy!

1. ten summer wedding cocktail ideas from 100 Layer Cake. Will you have a signature cocktail?
2. DIY paper peonies.
3. Etsy has the cutest handmade wedding signage.
4. outdoor lighting for wedding reception. love.
5. vintage camper as a desert station. I love this!
6. Food trucks are all the rage for an outdoor wedding. Here some local ones

I hope you have a sweet weekend! xo-kate

No comments:

Post a Comment