5.31.2013

summer staples


I thought I would share some of my timeless summer go-to pieces . The items I consistently reach for summer after summer. 

1. I go back and fourth between Essie's geranium and clambake when it comes to my toes in the summer. Both are great orangey-reds that have become tired and true for me.

2. Stripes. I have a billion striped shirts, that for real, my sister and my best friend once declared I couldn't buy anymore (ignored).  I say if you find somthing you love stick with it, why not? It's a classic.

3. A pair of tortoiseshell sunglasses. I've had both Ray Bans and Ralph Lauren

4. A straw hat, you can pick the shape that best fits your face. 

5. A pair of cute white tennis shoes. Tretorns were my pick for this summer. Though I have had both these and these.

6. Classic chino shorts. I swear by these J.crew ones and have a rainbow of colors, but always fall back on the basic khaki.


7. A straw tote. The one pictured was sold out already on J.crew.

Enjoy your summer weekend as temperatures soar-I'm heading to the shore for my birthday! What are you up to? xo-kate

No comments:

Post a Comment