4.22.2013

Happy Birthday Bode!



Today is Earth day and my dogs 2nd birthday! What are you doing for earth day? I am going to plant a few trees on my property this week. This morning we went for a walk in the woods, and afterwards stopped by the local market  for Bode and Ruby to pick up a few beef shanks for Bode's birthday.

Here are some more pictures from way back when. Two years ago we picked him up in June when he was eight weeks old. Just a fluff of white! This is Bode, with his mom, Sloan. 








I can't believe it's been two years!  HAPPY EARTH DAY ALL! And thank you Bob & Chad, from Overlook Golden's, for bringing so much joy into our lives!


3 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet, I can't stand how cute he his, happy birthday Bode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Cute, cute cute all around, & happy earth day!

    ReplyDelete