3.19.2013

kitchen re-do (after)





I spent the better part of the weekend (and more) repainting my kitchen-dinning room. It is one big open area, which gets a ton of natural light (even on overcast gray days like today) so I wanted it feel cohesive, and bright, but a little more grown up and calming (it was yellow before). After much Pinterest research, and a lot of debate, I finally settled on Stonington Gray for the walls in flat finnish and super-white for the trim, cabinets and wainscoting , from Benjamin Moore. I had read this article on the Benjamin Moore web-site about grays (you can read it HERE) and that helped seal the deal. If you didn't get a chance to see the before, you can see it HERE. What do you think? I am loving it! xoxo-kate.

3 comments:

  1. I want this kitchen! So beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color! I may now decide to use this for the living room! beautiful kitchen!xo

    ReplyDelete