1.30.2013

wanderlust








Hey everyone,  this weather in New England is killing me lately.  Iv'e been playing my favorite game of surfing beachy vacation spots online and pretending I could just be whisked away tomorrow and find myself under a palm tree with a nice mojito in hand. Anyplace above sixty degrees would do though. What was your favorite vacation spot? For beach and total relaxation mine was probably Belize. Though some of my best memories were spent on North Captiva island (in Florida). One place I have been really dreaming about lately is Tulum, Mexico, have you been?  It's supposed to be really laid back with beautiful beaches and kinda artsy. And then I saw this, post on one of my favorite West Coast blogger/photographers site and I am so all over it.  Last night I got swept away reading Travel + Leisure's  February issue. I've been to Portugal, but never to Madeira, and the article made it look so enticing! If any of you brides are planing a honeymoon, I strongly urge you to pick up this issue of T+L magazine. If you live on the East coast where do you go in the winter that isn't super crazy (long flight) for travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment