6.14.2012

daddy's little girl





Daddy's little girl? For this upcoming father's day, I thought it would be nice to celebrate by sharing a few of my favorite moments between father and daughter.
That moment when the two get up to dance...for me I think there is nothing sweeter (maybe because I love my father so much). Whoever said that if you go to enough weddings or photograph enough weddings you won't cry, was wrong--the few times I  have shed tears, it was always the father/daughter dance. Some of the dances are sweet, and slow, while some just bring out the goofy side. But no matter how it is done, it's by far one of my favorite wedding moments. Didn't you see Father of The Bride?
Happy Fathers day to all the wonderful fathers out there who raised amazing, strong beautiful confidant women!

I wish my own Father a huge happy fathers day! I am so blessed to have him as my father...for all the love and support and the encouragement through-out my life, and for never saying I couldn't do it, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment