4.30.2012

out the taxi window







I had a nice long cab ride the other day; from the upper west side to battery park . I usually take the subway, so it's rare I get to see the city above ground  from 90th all the way down the WEST SIDE HIGHWAY. I was a bit stressed because of traffic (being that I was on my way to a wedding). So I decided to go with the flow, and take out my iPhone and snap some pictures. For some reason I like the idea of seeing things though a window, it creates an instant frame. Although the city was pissing me off a little bit on Friday (too many tourists downtown and too few taxis) .  I still love you New York
xoxo.



And love won't play any games with you
Anymore if you want 'em to
So we better shake this old thing out the door
I'll always be thinkin' of you
I'll always love you though New York
I'll always love you though New York, New York, New York-
Ryan Adams.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how gorgeous New York still looks through the tint of a window. Lovely photos! xo

    ReplyDelete