10.06.2009

Cassie and Rob





















Mystic Seaport
 September 26th, 2009

I am especially drawn to the seaside, or any water for that matter. That, coupled with childhood memories of visiting with my grandfather who sometimes kept his boat there, made Cassie and Rob’s wedding at Mystic Seaport both exquisite and sentimental for me. Every detail, from the carefully put together welcome bags at the hotel, to the delicate arrangements of delphiniums hanging from a French flower buckets to the miniature cupcakes (yes the ones pictured were the red velvet, my personal favorite). The finale: a sparkler send off to the boat that whisked them away. Thank you, Cassie and Rob for including me in this brilliant day. 

floral arrangements by Dirt















































1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, what a beautiful setting!!

    ReplyDelete